The KEK Certificate Authority provides certificates for users, hosts, and services according to the CP/CPS. Users must read and accept CP/CPS. The necessary steps to obtain the certificates are described below.
1. Read KEK GRID CA CP/CPSPlease read carefully CP/CPS first.
2. Fill in the Application FormsFill in the application form for KEK GRID CA account, available from KEK CRC Application Page.
KEK Computing Research Center System Application Form.
3. Submit FormsSend the filled form to the Administration Office of the KEK Computing Research Center by e-mail or usual mail with a (high resolution) copy of your photo ID.
4. InterviewYou are required to attend an interview, which is either face to face or through video conference.
The User administrator of the KEK GRID CA will contact you via e-mail for the interview.
5. After the interviewYou will recieve your account information from the KEK GRID CA.
Please change your password when you login the CA web for the first time.
Then you can use KEK GRID CA services and obtain certificates using the client tool.
After Feb. 2012, Common Name (CN) is automatically determined from your english full name, which you have registered on KEK Computing Research Center.
If you want to change your CN, you should contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by NAREGI CA Ver.3.1 User Enroll Service.